Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Poo

Options
  • 03-08-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey Everyone,

My cat has given up on her litter tray coz i moved it in doors outside the bathroom, now, she'll use it at night coz she can't get out, but in the day time she'll poo everywhere, and this brings bluebottles everywhere, so i just keep on top of it by cleaning it up and throwing detol over it and the bluebottles disappear, but, something new has happened, not only are there flies around her poo, theres now wasps! i didnt' think wasps would go near anything dirty like poo, i thought that was just a fly thing, hence the saying flies around shi*, can anyone explain??:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Explain the cat behaviour or the wasps behaviour?

I think its unusual a cat wouldn't bury its poo - do you have any soil in your garden? If you leave a sandpile in your garden, I'd say the cat would use that - maybe then you could just shovel it all away to keep everything clean. Or give the cat another litter tray in another place it likes better so you don't have to clean up outside?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 leather paws

but why are the wasps all over it? yeah we have soil in the garden, she just goes and walks away, friends say its because she's 15 and she's getting old in cat world so she's got dirty, but i don't know, i just clean it up and put it in a nappy bag and throw detol on it but the wasps keep coming back looking for it , but why?

Advertisement