Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Living in Woodsend Castleknock?

Options
  • 02-08-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i was thinking of talking a look at a 2 bed apt for rent in woodsend, castleknock. just off the N3.

my concern is though that with the N3 being so close the noise would be intolerable.

has anybody who lived there in the past or present advise on what it's like?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

who_ru wrote: »
    hi all,

i was thinking of talking a look at a 2 bed apt for rent in woodsend, castleknock. just off the N3.

my concern is though that with the N3 being so close the noise would be intolerable.

has anybody who lived there in the past or present advise on what it's like?

thanks.

We lived in these apts for a few months before being forced out basically. The apts are lovely and the garden in front is lovely to sit around. But the noise from the works on the N3 was horrific but you got use to it. The reason we had to leave was the neighbours, they were all stuck up *****. They made noise complaints over eveything, the TV being to loud, the toilet being flushed at 5 in the morning, the car engine being started at 5.30 in the morning. (Shift workers btw) It was endless and the management company for the place are useless! I could hear next door closing there curtains even. Also the apts are in Blanchardstown not Castleknock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

that sounds pretty bad have to say - yet another example of the woeful build quality of apt complexes in Ireland.

seeing as i am a shift worker too then there's little point in viewing there.

thanks for your giving your experience of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

your more than welcome :)

Advertisement