Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best College Course??

Options
  • 02-08-2010 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hello! I'm currently going into leaving cert and am undecided as to what college course to do! :( I love Biology and I was thinking Undenominated Science because I don't have Chemistry or another science subject to do medicine first off.
    I also do Accounting and Business but I don't really like them that much apart from the marketing side of business.
    Any ideas or advice???
    It would really help to know what commerce and medicine are like??

Also I love technology and engineering but I don't have any subjects to do with that :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Patri wrote: »
    Hello! I'm currently going into leaving cert and am undecided as to what college course to do! :( I love Biology and I was thinking Undenominated Science because I don't have Chemistry or another science subject to do medicine first off.
    I also do Accounting and Business but I don't really like them that much apart from the marketing side of business.
    Any ideas or advice???
    It would really help to know what commerce and medicine are like??

Also I love technology and engineering but I don't have any subjects to do with that :pac:

You can do 6 year Medicine with 1 science, if your interested in that search 'Job as a Doctor' thread on this career board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Have a look through the forums of the colleges you'd be interested in and ask some questions about the course. Theres a thread in the main LC forum about 3rd level courses aswel. Most science courses only need 1 science subject, as well as medicine with premed. For engineering I think you need honours maths and then the normal requirements and nothing specifically engineering-ish? www.qualifax.ie will give you the requirements for every couse.

Advertisement