Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on zoom mode!!!

Options
  • 01-08-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone I wanted to access my pc through my ipod so I needed it to be more zoomed in.
    Anyway I think it was the font size I changed I think I used it to much :D

Now I cant get back to the Control Panel to change it:mad:
    Any1 know how to fix it? I would be very grateful for your help..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

are you saying what is on screen is too large or small?
    Have you tried using "CTRL" on the right side of your keyboard (with one finger pressed on it) and "+" or "-" (with another finger pressed on either) ?

This gives you the ability to zoom in and out sometimes, especially on web pages by the way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Hooter23

Yes tried that already nothing happens the screen is zoomed in as much as it can cant access any of the controls on screen

What's the operating system? 7?

Right-click - Select "Personalise" (at the bottom) - Select "Display" (bottom left) and see next window that opens.

I changed the font size to about 500%:D and then restarted the computer and now cant access controls

Tried that also b4 when I right clicked nothing came up:confused:

• Advertisement

Have you tried rebooting into safe mode and tried adjusting that way?

YES I will give that ago now might work

Turned computer off and on now when I turn it back on nothing appears on my projector this happens quite often actually thats what you get when you buy cheap nettop or whatever its called from lidl :mad:

I will try fix again 2morro THANKS 4 UR ADVICE

OK so I right clicked on the desktop went to properties but then still couldnt access the options :mad:
    So then I right clicked on the top of the properties window and it gave me option to move it anyway I was able to move it just about enough to the options in the display:D

Then I couldnt reach the apply button:rolleyes: so I JUST pressed return a couple of times an it then restarted my computer...

Now everythings back to normal:)
    THANKS FOR EVERYONES ADVICE

Hooter23 wrote: »
    ...Then I couldnt reach the apply button:rolleyes: so I JUST pressed return a couple of times an it then restarted my computer..
    By pressing the tab button on your keyboard repeatedly by the way, would have been able to move from item to item on the screen till you though you were at the right one and hit "return".

Glad to hear your sorted anyway. Thats the main thing. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement