Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcasts

Options
  • 01-08-2010 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭

Anyone listen to any of the podcasts by the big youtube commentators?

I love Painkiller Already, it's by Woodysgamertag, FPSKyle and WingsofRedemption (I know, I'm not a huge fan of himm either but he's actually pretty funny in this) and they've a guest host on every week. It's hilarious, the banter between them.It's a solid hour and a half of entertainment, I love it.

I've been listening to Host Migration recently too, with Hutch, Seananners and Trumpf. They also have guest hosts. I don't enjoy this one as much as Painkiller Already. I think it may be because I listen to these really late at night and Seananners soothing voice just lulls me to sleep xD

Been meaning to download The Gentleman's Choice but I just haven't gotten around to it.

So do any of ye listen to these? Or do ye have any good podcasts to recommend?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement