Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Needed for PAID gigs

Options
  • 01-08-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Female Singer required for new working band based in North Dublin/South Meath Area.

The ideal candidate would be a 18 to 25 year old with a great voice, stage presence, and a professional attitude. If you live close enough, picking you up is fine but if you live far away you may have to make your own way to the band van. I'm sorry about the age restrictions but I've been playing with older musicians for years and I'd like to have a singer closer to my own age for a change.

Being able to play keyboard or saxophone is a plus but not essential.

You'll be able to pick your own songs, as long as they are crowd pleasers. You'll have to be able to sing songs by Tina Turner, Gloria Gayner, June Carter, Amy Winehouse, Pink, Lady Gaga, the black eyed peas, abba and many more.
    You will be performing alongside a male singer. Being able to sing harmony and pull off duets is very important.

The group is a newly formed cover band, backing tracks will be used for smaller venues and more musicians will be brought in for bigger ones. We hope to be up and running well in time for the Christmas season.

As this is a newly formed cover band you may be asked to play some venues for free to start off. Playing charity events and community fairs may also happen to promote the band. Playing as a two piece may have to happen in order to get gigs to start off. We have a full new rig, lighting and a band van. I've been playing in cover bands for years but I've wanted to start my own for a while.

Please PM me you're interested.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 entertainers

Apologises if I haven't replied to your PM yet, I will!

Pm for more inforation

Auditions are soon

• Registered Users Posts: 29 aoife_kk

hey there, i'd be interested, plenty of experience
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edelconlon

hi there,im emailing you in response to your add.I am looking to join a new band,iv worked with several different professional bands throughout the few years and have worked for an irish music agency abroad which ivolved touring portugal and spain to play at different types of gigs.On seeing your add i thought i might suit what your looking for as i was part of a showband who played that era of music (and i love it anyway).I have recently invested in a 3500w rig and allen and heath desk so gear is no problem .
    I am 25 ,willing to travel and a very energetic stage performer,if you havent found anyone yet please give me a shout,thanks
    looking forward to your reply

edel

• Advertisement

auditions in september

Advertisement