Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 3G covers

Options
  • 01-08-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I'm very clumsy with phones and I always seem to drop them.

I just bought an iPhone 3G yesterday and I know something bad will happen so I want to prepare for it.

What in your experiances are the best covers to prevent any damage especially falling?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

For falling, you need to get a rubber/silicone one. I never understood why people get hard pastic cases, as they don't protect from falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Yes I would imagine a plastic would smash if it fell. Would you recommend any rubber cases?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Go into Harvey Normans and get yourself a "jivo" case. Got one for my gf the
    Other day. Their really soft rubber cases and come with screen guard. Only 15 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

mondeo wrote: »
    Go into Harvey Normans and get yourself a "jivo" case. Got one for my gf the
    Other day. Their really soft rubber cases and come with screen guard. Only 15 euro

Do you think it could then survive a fall?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Do you think it could then survive a fall?

It would help alot against a fall ye, It looks and feels much better than alot of the more expensive cases.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

A couple of weeks ago I got a silicone belkin case with a screen protector for 5 euro in dunnes, it's a very good case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Have to recommend the Jivo case. Got mine off eBay, never had a problem with it. :)

Advertisement