Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsc sport hd on hotbird anymore??

Options
  • 31-07-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭

sorry guys if this has been covered in previous thread. but has jsc sport hd1 been removed from 13east hotbird. figured it might have been just for world cup. but quality was good so will miss it for champions league etc. flicked between sky uk, digitalb and jsc for arsenal milan match today and quality was appaling on jsc sd. even digialb was better which shows how bad it was!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

irishchris wrote: »
    sorry guys if this has been covered in previous thread. but has jsc sport hd1 been removed from 13east hotbird. figured it might have been just for world cup. but quality was good so will miss it for champions league etc. flicked between sky uk, digitalb and jsc for arsenal milan match today and quality was appaling on jsc sd. even digialb was better which shows how bad it was!!:D

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

nope it hasn't been removed or nope it is not there anymore??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

irishchris wrote: »
    nope it hasn't been removed or nope it is not there anymore??

No, it's hasn't been removed.M5 highlighted (bold text) what he was saying 'nope' to. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭irishchris

lol sorry hadn't spotted that - well spotted - cheers :D. its just when i look on lyngsat it is no longer shown.

when i tune to it it says service not found (sid not found in pat) but yet have signal of 80%. would this be because they are not showing anything or is there programs on jsc sport hd1 at the moment?

cheers for any help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 15,193 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I was getting service not found too so I did a rescan of 13E and now there is no JSC Sport HD channel listed.

It must be gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement