Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digital TV and freesat help

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

rockey1 wrote: »
    hello people i have helped a good few people here with there faults on digital and satellite tv i have mead a video to help my business have a look thanks

and if you need help on any thing you wil see my posts in these forms just ask ill do my best to help

Rockey1 its a good video. But to be honest mate you are going about this all the wrong way and i can see this thread been locked since You were pimping yourself a while ago and Rippy pointed that out to you. But you were not upfront with any one and came out said that you are digitaltvdonegal.com until now

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055972493 post number 8

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055839513.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Really Rocky?
    I haven't seen you helping anybody here with useful impartial information.
    All I have seen is you pimping your business at every opportunity. This is not what boards is for at all.
    You should also pay more attention to your spelling, punctuation and grammar if you expect yourself and your business to be taken seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Good video, Rocky. But expect the "experts" here to come at you with long knives. Maybe you could consider giving a discount to boardsies a la Richersounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Good video, Rocky. But expect the "experts" here to come at you with long knives. Maybe you could onsider giving a discount to boardsies a la Richersounds.

The 'experts' you refer to are the lifeblood of the technical forums. Some of us run related businesses but we post advice to help out , without commercial consideration.
    I do have the 'long knife out' for those who just use the boards for free advertising without contributing anything useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Well said Sir.

Rippy wrote: »
    The 'experts' you refer to are the lifeblood of the technical forums. Some of us run related businesses but we post advice to help out , without commercial consideration.
    I do have the 'long knife out' for those who just use the boards for free advertising without contributing anything useful.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Typical feckin Raphoe man. :D

I should take you up to the top of Mongorry hill and roll you down to Glenmaquinn ;)

Seriously though you are going about this arseways. You should be involving yourself in debate here and advising others, answering questions etc etc.

Become part of the community here just like Tony, Rippy and many others and you would be surprised how enjoyable it can be and in a roundabout way you will reap what you sow.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭easkey

muffler wrote: »
    Typical feckin Raphoe man. :D

I should take you up to the top of Mongorry hill and roll you down to Glenmaquinn ;)

Seriously though you are going about this arseways. You should be involving yourself in debate here and advising others, answering questions etc etc.

Become part of the community here just like Tony, Rippy and many others and you would be surprised how enjoyable it can be and in a roundabout way you will reap what you sow.

Yes well said...........
    I am a member of a few forums.
    The idea of forums is to impart information and help
    each member to learn new things.
    Sometimes save a little money with a DIY information.

Definitions of internet:
    a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer
    networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to
    facilitate data transmission and exchange:D:D

Definitions of forum:
    A public meeting or assembly for open discussion

CLOSE THIS THREAD

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Thread closed. I've got a good mind to hand out bans to several posters on this thread. But lets cool it for a while, shall we.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement