Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 18 feat the Western Derby!

Options
  • 31-07-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭

Mixed bag in the footy tipping this week. Went for the Dees over Brisbane which came in but Hawthorn and the Saints let me down massively.

The big one is tomorrow though and I'll be in Subi for the Eagles v Dockers derby. Went to my last one in 2008 and the atmosphere was unreal, though it could be even better this round if the Fockers bring their wooden spoons with them.

We haven't won a derby in ages so be good to break the run, though it doesn't seem to likely on paper.

Should be a fun afternoon out either way.

C'mon the Eagles!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Just home from the derby myself, good game, although the eagles werent in it for the majority of the game. I was looking forward to a good tight game but Fremantle destroyed the Eagles in the end.

Go on the Dockers!!!!:D

Advertisement