Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lap The Lough 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 _SiD_

Anyone coming up from Dublin should be able to get to the start in about 1.5 hours without too much trouble.

About 300 places left to fill - 2 weeks left until registration closes.

S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Just entered. Planning a relatively leisurely spin with a mate. Anyone else entering?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Just entered. Planning a relatively leisurely spin with a mate. Anyone else entering?

Have entered,its a good spin, very well organised and reasonably flat

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hassle travel

I've signed up for this cycle, just wondering is there anywhere i can get the gradient for it

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Is there many Boardsies going north for this spin ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Did a similar lap the lough event in early august. Courseis generqlly flat few qee hills around aghagallon and ballinderry but nothing to be concerned about. Gets a great turnout and the qeather is looking good. I know tonnes of people doing it but I,ll be on croke park cheering Down on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

A very enyoyable ride and well organised finished in a 5.08 rolling time.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭big mce

Did this event yesterday and despite the wind (it was cruel) thought it was fantastic. Very well organised and very reasonable fee (£25). Got a goody bag and t-shirt with food afterwards. Will definitely be back next year. 4hr 20min time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

Found the wind tough - over two hours to the turn. Got in a bunch with RoeValley cc who flew home after the main lunch stop. 4:46 rolling.

The hog roast was a great idea - much better than the usual end of spin pasta.

All in all a nice spin

Advertisement