Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Timing Belt on Saab

Options
  • 31-07-2010 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Can anyone give me an idea what milage you need to change the timing belt at on a Saab, 07 Diesel, is it 70k or 80k? also how much does it cost? on average!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Can anyone give me an idea what milage you need to change the timing belt at on a Saab, 07 Diesel, is it 70k or 80k? also how much does it cost? on average!!!

72'000 miles according to autodata;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    72'000 miles according to autodata;)

Cheers, whats is the story on a mondeo? when does it need changing and is it much?

Changing car and either going with 07 Saab or 07 Mondeo!!!

Cheers, whats is the story on a mondeo? when does it need changing and is it much?

Changing car and either going with 07 Saab or 07 Mondeo!!!

If its the old shape (2000-2007) then they all have chains petrol & diesel;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    If its the old shape (2000-2007) then they all have chains petrol & diesel;)

Its the new model, well I think it is, its a Mondeo NT ZETEC 1.8TDI 125PS 6 SPEED

Its the new model, well I think it is, its a Mondeo NT ZETEC 1.8TDI 125PS 6 SPEED

New model is Belt driven,then I think its 10years or 100'000miles

• Advertisement
Advertisement