Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van fan problem

Options
  • 31-07-2010 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi guys, this is a bit of a weird one, wondering can anyone help me with it.

I have a '99 VW transporter. When i turn on the air fans in my van to the coldest setting, cold air comes out the centre vents but warm air comes out the windscreen vents and side window vents. When i turn the air to the warm setting, everything works ok and warm air comes out all the vents.

I know nothing about fan systems, any idea what could be the problem here? Very annoying problem, especially on a hot day!

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Decos wrote: »
    Hi guys, this is a bit of a weird one, wondering can anyone help me with it.

I have a '99 VW transporter. When i turn on the air fans in my van to the coldest setting, cold air comes out the centre vents but warm air comes out the windscreen vents and side window vents. When i turn the air to the warm setting, everything works ok and warm air comes out all the vents.

I know nothing about fan systems, any idea what could be the problem here? Very annoying problem, especially on a hot day!

Cheers

not a van but a similar problem on a bmw i had

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59319435

try the heater control valve maybe stuck

Advertisement