Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get Apps2SD working on Froyo 2.2??

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of how to do this or if theres even anywhere in town that could do it for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Anyone know of how to do this or if theres even anywhere in town that could do it for me?

Opendesire rom has it built in if thats any good to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Thanks you wouldn't have a link to a step by step would you. I sold the phone to a guy thats trying to get it to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Is the phone a Desire? If it is tell him to wait a few days and he'll get the official froyo update from htc, apps2SD will be included in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Yes its a desire. Cheers will let him know

• Registered Users Posts: 7 t.vygantas

Thanks, maybe you know when exacly it will show up and where will i get it? By the way i have that apps2sd but i can't move it to sd it doesn't give me such option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

The apps 2 sd included in froyo is limited by the apps at the moment, if a developer does not enable the feature it wont work. Also some devs wont allow it. The open desire rom will allow you to move pretty much all your apps.

Version 3.0 is available now although id stick with 2.3 for a week or two

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=712615

with some instruction here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=696189

• Registered Users Posts: 7 t.vygantas

Cheers bud. I'll try to root it.. Hopefully it's going to work :)

Advertisement