Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parrot ck3000 Handsfree

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I got the Parrot ck3000 handsfree installed today, all going fine. When I turned off the ignition tonight I noticed the light was still on. Anyone who has one know if I can turn it off or any suggestions? I think it will drain the battery down.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

Sounds as if the installer mixed up the constant 12vdc supply and the switched 12vdc supply (when the ignition is on) in that the 12vdc supply is plugged into the kit where the switched supply is supposed to be thus it never goes off.

Should be 5min job for them to sort usually the wiring loom on most modern car kits have push connections to allow them to be installed into many makes and models of cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Cheers, I'll bring it back up to them, provided my battery starts :rolleyes:

Advertisement