Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vredestein Hi Trac where to buy

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi

I am after some 15" Vredestein Hi Trac's for my Avensis (no jokes please)

I dont want to buy them on-line as its to much hassle getting them fitted.

Is there anywhere in Dublin/Kildare that would have them ready to fit that are not away with the fairies price wise ???

Thanks
    T.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

I bought 2 online last month and made 3 calls and got em fitted and balanced in Dunboyne for €25 have you phoned around to see if someone will fit them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Ok I know you said Dublin but if you happen to be near Limerick Victory Tyres on Lelia street do them for €70 fitted & balanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

Thanks for all the replies

Looking on Eiretyres the list a fitter that is just over the road from me so will try him.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Should be able to pick them up reasonably cheap at www.camskill.co.uk

• Advertisement
Advertisement