Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Srt8 Killa Not Filla

Options
  • 30-07-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Cheers for putting me onto this guys music Orizio :cool:
    He's honestly the only newcomer that I've heard gives me real hope for the future of hip hop
    The Coldest, Crushin' Feelings and Murda On My Mind have been on repeat since Friday

Str8 Killa No Filla is a really good mixtape, I kinda prefer the EP though mainly because "The Coldest" is on there

I downloaded his Midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik mixtape aswell and that has some incredible material on it - actually I'd say it was the best hip hop release of last year, just wish I heard it sooner :(

His debut and that album he's making with Alchemist should be quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

He's the best MC out of the new bunch, but regarding making music Smoke DZA, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T., Fashawn, Ayomari and TiRon are superior imo.

I'm not feeling a lot of the beats on this mixtape, and its his weakest release of the his mixtapes imo. He has the potential to put out some incredible verses over the right beats though - check out his verse on Strange Journey Vol. 2 for example.

Advertisement