Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A message from the universe??

Options
  • 30-07-2010 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Need help here if anyone thinks they can.

Since I moved I can not find my drivers licence, I'm nearly sure I had it WHEN i moved but now can not find it anywhere. I've looked in every box, under my bed, drawers, bags....everywhere but still nothing and now today my car keys have gone awol!

I feel this may be a message from the universe somehow or maybe it's just me being an idiot and losing things.

Anyhow, if you can help me find them by asking spirit guides etc for me i'd really appreciate it. I've asked them myself but am having a major problem of late with my intuition and signs so nothing has come of it.

It's pretty urgent now as I am meant to be driving cross country tomorrow.

Thank you in advance and blessings.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭raveni

MaryDublin wrote: »
    maybe it's just me being an idiot and losing things.

+1

I don't mean to be rude but, seriously??? You lost your driving licence and think its a message from the universe?? I'm sorry but I think if the universe was giving out messages I would have thought they'd be a bit more significant than losing you're drivers licence! Also people often lose things when they move, you could ring whoever's in your old place and ask them if they found it. This just seems a pretty normal thing tbh:confused:

Good luck finding it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

MaryDublin wrote: »
    I've asked them myself but am having a major problem of late with my intuition and signs so nothing has come of it.

It's pretty urgent now as I am meant to be driving cross country tomorrow.

This could be linked to why you have lost them. Moving home is one of the top 5 stressors, it makes the best of us forgetful.:p And the more urgent it is the less likely you'll find them. Try get fresh eyes on the situation,maybe a friend or family member.

I'd say your intuition will improve once you are more settled. As well are you nervous about driving? Is there another reason why you would think that this was a sign??

Advertisement