Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browser Problems on 2.2

Options
  • 30-07-2010 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is a problem with the website itself or with the android browser (and dolphin hd) but when I use m.entertainment.ie I can't scroll?

I can change the mobile view(GWT) and then i can use it in what seems to be a basic html setting and that works fine, but i lose the interface..
    It's not a big problem but i'm just wondering is it a problem with 2.2 that occurs on other websites or is it just entertainment.ie?

Having said that, this occured last week and when I went into the website today (before this post), m.entertainment.ie just redirected me to the full desktop site? So maybe they are fixing things?

Anyone else have problems like this or is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Works fine for me on DjDroid 1.1 ROM (Froyo).

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭C-Shore

That's odd.. I'm just on stock FRF91, it works fine on Opera though, I'm really confused because the site works fine on 1.6 on a Magic so maybe someone else on a Nexus One stock has noticed it?

Advertisement