Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Category C study (DTT book questions)

Options
  • 30-07-2010 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if this been before. Just wondering, I have an A and B cat. licenses. Want to apply for cat. C. I am reading the official Driver Theory Test book, to be exact the purple and brown pages that are meant for C1 and C cat.

During the test, would I get general questions from the green (A,B,W cat.) section of the book or would they be limited to trucks only? In general, if anyone took C or C1 test, what comments do you have if any.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

You'd probley get a bit from both. I wouldn't worry though, It's alot easier than you think. CPC is what you should focus on!:)

Advertisement