Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tibac wristwatch

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi I just bought a vintage TIBAC wristwatch and can't find any info on them anywhere. Where are they made, are they considered good etc. It's a lovely watch and works great. Any info appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Hate to say it pics or GTFO :) No serious for a sec, photos would defo help. I could be very wrong, but I think Tibac were/are a French watch company?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

hey thanks

heres a pic

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Oh I sooooo like that. No really. V V nice. It looks very French and like I say I had a notion they were a french company. But regardless did I mention?

Maybe get someone with French to do a search on Google France?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Don17

Thanks for the reply
    Yea I might get someone to do that

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

• Advertisement
Advertisement