Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's involved in moving from one provider to another?

Options
  • 29-07-2010 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi, I would like to know what is involved in moving from one provider to another?

I am currently with 3 on (pay monthly) but would like to jump ship to o2 or Vodafone.

is it straight forward or does it get messy?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭guil

i ported from meteor prepay to o2 bill pay a few months ago, i think i just needed proof of address and photo id
    if ur lookin to get an iphone4 tomorrow with o2 its a no go, only existing customers can get them for a few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pauliemoore123

I was going to get an I-phone on the three network but not sure if I am allowed to get another phone on bill pay as I have a nokia phone already i got when i signed up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭guil

how long ago did ya get it, depending on ur spend ya might have an available upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 pauliemoore123

3 weeks :D

Advertisement