Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some questions about the htc wildfire

Options
  • 29-07-2010 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, i want to buy this phone online sim free. But i have a few queries first if anyone can help.

Im on vodaphone pay as you go, would all the features of the phone work or would i need to change to bill pay?

Also im going travelling around the world soon and will want to take the phone. Will the phone work in any country? Also i want to just buy a new sim card in each country i go to, will any sim card work in the phone?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

mobiles
    > android

the phone should work in any country pretty much. you should be able to use all the features assuming your network supports it. i.e. in ireland they'll all pretty much work, you might go to timbuktwo and 3g might not work because the network doesn't support it ..

have a read of a review here too: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_wildfire-review-495.php

Advertisement