Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechursa Gramadach

Options
  • 29-07-2010 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Well...
    Im looking for this book, by Brian Mac Giolla Phádraig, its out of print and is pretty rare.. can anyone help me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

A friend of mine asked Raidió na Gaeltachta to ask if any listeners had a spare copy and she got one pretty quickly. I wouldn't mind a copy for myself!

EDIT: And it's called Réchúrsa Gramadaí! You'll find out why once you get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

I've a copy of it but it was my mam's and no way is anyone getting it! There seems to be a compact edition available though that I didn't know existed til I saw it in Charlie Byrne's in Galway couple of weeks ago. Not sure how different it is to the original, I just scanned it when I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

pog it wrote: »
    I've a copy of it but it was my mam's and no way is anyone getting it! There seems to be a compact edition available though that I didn't know existed til I saw it in Charlie Byrne's in Galway couple of weeks ago. Not sure how different it is to the original, I just scanned it when I was in there.

Thanks, I'll be buying that tomorrow!

Advertisement