Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torn City

Options
  • 29-07-2010 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Does anyone play this text based mmorpg. ive just started recently and Im getting really into it.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nonnymouse

Hi James,
    Yeah I play torn, I have been playing it over a year now.
    Suprised this is the only TC thread actually.
    Irs great and its free- well, I buy the donator pack from points I buy/ get from doing crimes , I only spent $5 on a DP once, If you are serious about playing it a DP is kinda essential.
    I think I have too much time on my hands... but i am ill atm, not working, so I log in a couple of times a day. You prolly noticed with the introduction of flags as background for names, that there are quite a lot of Irish players too.
    Yeah, I'm really a girl, lol. There is only 20% female players unfortunately.
    Well, if you ever want to chat about or have any questions that i might be able to answer get in touch, cheers.
    Mouse :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭James2693

Hey:D

I haven't checked this thread in ages. I'm level 17 already. What's your ID? And I send you an in game mail:)

Advertisement