Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learn to drive in a Mini

Options
  • 29-07-2010 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking for a driving school that teaches in a mini. I've seen it buzzing around the South Dublin area but the only one I can find online does North Dublin.

Anyone seen them or am I loosing it?

Thanks
    Orlee

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

If you have a Mini already, i'd just take a couple of lessons in whatever car your instructor has and ask to take any further lessons in your own car. There's no point searching around for a specific car when choosing instructor imo.

I have seen one Mini driving school car around the churchtown/rathgar area, couldn't tell ya what school it is though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Not sure is this allowed, mods remove if necessary, but this guy teaches in a Mini and covers south Dublin. <SNIP>

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

loobylou wrote: »
    Not sure is this allowed, mods remove if necessary, but this guy teaches in a Mini and covers south Dublin. <SNIP>

Recommendations are by PM only.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

It was'nt a recommendation, I don't know the guy from Adam, but PM sent anyway.

Advertisement