Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Desire on Vodafone

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up a Desire on Vodafone from today or tomorrow in Dublin area.
    Have tried Vodafone store in Pavillions but they don't expect to have it for a few weeks which is too long:mad:
    Just wondering if someone had picked one up in the last day or 2

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I don't think you'll get one on any network...

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Zagato wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up a Desire on Vodafone from today or tomorrow in Dublin area.
    Have tried Vodafone store in Pavillions but they don't expect to have it for a few weeks which is too long:mad:
    Just wondering if someone had picked one up in the last day or 2

Cheers

You have no chance:D But seriously there sold out everywhere! Sorry man......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Cheers guys, I guess the sooner they get those "SuperLCD screens" into them the sooner we'll see adequate stock of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

CPW in Carrickmines had three last Sunday on 02 though.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

CPW in Carrickmines had three last Sunday on 02 though.

Thanks,

If they're in CPW, why does it matter which network they're on, they could have all the APNs loaded -seems silly

• Advertisement
Advertisement