Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-line mode

Options
  • 29-07-2010 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

While at the moment it is fine for me (with broadband at home) has anyone figured out how to authorise your copy for offline play.

I can't find it on the battle.net account page. I tried to play yesterday with internet off nd it told me I have to go online to authorise offline play. I thought you merely had to register your copy with your account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

You have to connect to battle.net once then after that you can play it offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

RealistSpy wrote: »
    You have to connect to battle.net once then after that you can play it offline.
    By connect do you mean play MP over battlenet?

I have signed into my account. Gone to manage account. Have played a few SP missions and had my first MP battlenet game. (Victory was mine,was lucky but still a win)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

The only way to play offline is if you have no internet connection or go to firewall and bloack starcraft connection

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭L

You can also click 'play as guest' when you start up Starcraft 2.

That will let you choose an offline 'guest' account.

Advertisement