Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend OS Update to 2.05.405.2

Options
  • 29-07-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Received this update yesterday on Meteor (though it's sent by HTC so should apply regardless of network)

Not quite sure what it does, according to AndroidForums it's:
    Major improvements are:

New version of Quickoffice
    Battery life improvement
    Improved performance
    Multitouch for Google Maps (!)
    New Radio

Nothing exciting there really - I haven't found any difference post-update. I got pretty excited when I got the update, thinking it was a early release of 2.2!

Anyone find any particular benefits from this update?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Supposed to be more reliable data connection too so hopefully no more switching data on and off

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

flynnduism wrote: »
    Received this update yesterday on Meteor (though it's sent by HTC so should apply regardless of network)

Not quite sure what it does, according to AndroidForums it's:

Nothing exciting there really - I haven't found any difference post-update. I got pretty excited when I got the update, thinking it was a early release of 2.2!

Anyone find any particular benefits from this update?
    chrislad wrote: »
    Supposed to be more reliable data connection too so hopefully no more switching data on and off

Lads, do ye have the bug in the message app, where it starts at the top (oldest message) rather then the bottom (most recent message)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I use Handsent SMS. No issues there.

Checked my messages app, and the same. All in proper order.

Advertisement