Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

PF Autos, it's the safe to buy car from them?

Options
  • 29-07-2010 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is a good price, but they want deposit before you even see the car. Did any one dealing with them before? pfa.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

plavyuk wrote: »
    Is a good price, but they want deposit before you even see the car. Did any one dealing with them before? pfa.ie

why would you pay a deposit on car u havent seen.....

thats the stupidest idea i have ever heard.....

what car are you after and what price where u quoted.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aguestie

These are a disgrace. Highway robbery IMO. As above, why on earth would you pay a deposit on a car that you havnt even seen or sat in or driven etc., etc.? Crazy stuff.

To add to this, Carzone.ie should not allow them to advertise cars that dont exist in this country. (The same applies to all websites, not just Carzone) Is this not a form of false advertising?
    In my experience of dealing/contact them, they wanted a deposit up front, the car I was interested in was "just sold" but they had another one coming in with the "exact same mileage". However, they could not email me any photgraphs of this "exact same car". Strange or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,201 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm sick to feck of their photo shoppedads of cars spaming the pages of carzone, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

bazz26 wrote: »
    I'm sick to feck of their photo shoppedads of cars spaming the pages of carzone, etc.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 plavyuk

Thanks guys, have to find other car.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

bazz26 wrote: »

And even worse, I had a car for sale & alot of buyers genuinely believed that all these cheaper cars were available from dublin dealers. I couldnt convince any of them that the cars dont actually exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

where are all the cars though?
    they have all the mileages listed:confused:

Advertisement