Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Academic calendar 2010-2011

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone have an update on the above or know when it'll be decided? I'm asking specifically in relation to Hilary Term and the proposal for a Gap Week to be added after the reading week.

I'm currently trying to plan a society trip which, if that week does exist, would take place then. Surely they have to confirm the calendar soonish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

BlueCam wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone have an update on the above or know when it'll be decided? I'm asking specifically in relation to Hilary Term and the proposal for a Gap Week to be added after the reading week.

I'm currently trying to plan a society trip which, if that week does exist, would take place then. Surely they have to confirm the calendar soonish?
    From the Science Faculty website

https://www.tcd.ie/Science/local/pdf/JuniorFreshmanTRO71/ACADEMICYEAR1011.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭green909

Well at least that is some improvement on this year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

3 weeks for revision at the end of the year :)

Advertisement