Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoping for help, "other side" is in our lifes every day

Options
  • 28-07-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

I am new to this. This is my first post. I am a mammy of 2 beuatiful children. my eldest is nearly 3 and my youngest is 1 in novemeber. I have had dreams since I can remember, and imaginary friends since I was tiny. This is how my life has always been. Things got out of control when I was in my teens. I had alot of out of body experiences, dreams, and "people" visiting. I explained to my parnets. But its too uncomfortable to talk about. I was then "closed off" till I was 18 as that was as long as they could do it for. I didnt feel right. I am happier now that I have it, even though I know have to try learn things on my own.
    My children get dreams, if anyone can believe me on this - I can see there dreams some times. I dont want things to be hard for any of us. I dont tell my friends (because I dont want to be mad fel crazy), I have told my husband, I would have contact with his passed over father.

I guess I am looking for guidence and help. Every night we would have something going on in our house. I do enojy what I am, but want to understand how to do everything properly. I am embracing the "freak" in me, and proud to wave my flag.

.Blessed Be.

Advertisement