Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick turnaround CD duplication factory in Ireland?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi.

Long story short - we need a QUICK turnaround factory to handle duplication of 1000 CDs with 4 booklet inlay.

By quick I mean maximum 10 days. We can drive to save on delivery time.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

give andrew in trend a ring, tell him i sent you :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

Many thanks DT. I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

10 days thats a lifetime....

try 48 hours mediashack they are in the north, great prices and ultra quick order monday have wednesday type thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

in the past they wouldn't commit to even 3 weeks. hmm. maybe things have changed. Thanks PMI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

id recommend mid atlantic duplication, one of very few that can do the CD's to a professional standard and not give you CD-r's

• Advertisement

novarock wrote: »
    id recommend mid atlantic duplication, one of very few that can do the CD's to a professional standard and not give you CD-r's

places giving out cdrs? proper duplication plants? wow.. thats a little sly.

yup - 3 or 4 places i spoke to.. green bottomed scratchy CD's!

and are they making it clear when you talk to them? are they offering a higher quality alternative aswell? if not then name and shame!

some places just dont offer proper CD's, and only provide laserjetted CD-r's that are quite bad quality, like the paint can be scraped off with a thumbnail.. I wont name and shame, but will recommend Mid-Atlantic as they had plenty of options and looked after us on time/budget.

ok, my confusion. i thought you meant that you were recieving inked cd-rs after ordering proper stamped cds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭robertbarry

Mediashack all the way. Turned our digipack job round in 8 days! Trend are good too but a little pricey.

Anybody know anywhere that does transfers from old vinyl onto CD?

Said this a couple of times but get CD Replication ie glass mastered CDs as these are the same as the ones you buy in Easons or tescos. Some companies only do duplication IE Burnt CD-Rs which can be cheap and nasty. Google CD Duplication in Ireland and loads will come up. I recommend http://www.mediashack.co.uk but loads do it, like Trend in Dublin, westland studios, www.maybankstudios.co.uk in Edinburgh, Scotland are good as well. www.redbarnstudios.co.uk in glasgow as well. Ask for samples is the trick, as then you know what you a re getting. Getting them over from England can be pricey tho so make sure it is an all in price if you go with some of the London companies. The printing on the disc is the problem with some companies, as it can be really cheap looking. Some do their copying on CD-Rs which again can be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭if6was9

We're getting a small run done in Dutec in Limerick. Went in to the place to check it out and it seems great. Very professional, great rates, quick turn around and the staff in there were incredibly helpful. We enquired about a quote via email and they rang me asking if there was anything else we needed and talked us over all the different plans.

Advertisement