Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many from the Ros going to Croke park on Sunday?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Will we have much support against Cork? I would love see 25,000 in the Orange and Blue colours! We will need all the support we can get to have any chance!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Good luck, Roscommon, on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭X1R

Myself and the wife are going. As far as I can tell most of Strokestown, Elphin, Rooskey and Tarmonbarry are going....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Good luck to both teams. I cant shout either way because I am a former rossie now a corkonian!!!. We dont mind as long as Kerry dont win!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

gebbel wrote: »
    Will we have much support against Cork? I would love see 25,000 in the Orange and Blue colours! We will need all the support we can get to have any chance!
    Its Primrose(yellow)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

SARASON wrote: »
    Good luck to both teams. I cant shout either way because I am a former rossie now a corkonian!!!. We dont mind as long as Kerry dont win!!

You can't be a "former Rossie" - you are born one and thats it. Only excuse to support Cork is if you have a son on the panel - and even then....:D:D

I reckon a huge crowd will be there to support the Rossies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

wow sierra wrote: »
    You can't be a "former Rossie" - you are born one and thats it. Only excuse to support Cork is if you have a son on the panel - and even then....:D:D

I reckon a huge crowd will be there to support the Rossies.

Hah Ha..:D

Wer all prowd of County down here for keeping manners on Kerry.....:p

Advertisement