Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tavor Replacement Hopup Nub

Options
  • 28-07-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi

Got a Tavor a month or sao ago, and I have to say, I think it's great. There are a few things that need doing (replace the nozzle and fix the semi auto lockup problem) but I don't mind doing those. :D

I also read that replacing the hopup bucking and nub is a good idea, but I don't know what replacement nub to use. Pudding posted a picture of the stock nub, which is at this link :-

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/irishpuding/DSC_51080001.jpg

The nub is an unusual "figure of 8" shape. Can anyone tell me what replacement nub to use :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

.... in the hope that someone might have a suggestion !!

Jimmy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Considering how many people own a TAR-21, and how many of those are in Ireland, you expected replies inside 20 minutes? :P

Basically keep the stock nub, its great. Replace the rubber though. Im running a madbull blue as ive mentioned elsewhere. Its great... range and performance with a tightbore is phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

More several months...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi a mate has a tavor and has that problem wit the air nozzel leaking(low fps). does anybody know wat brand and type of air nozzel sorts this issue out? cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

elDiablo,

a Prometheus M16A2 nozzle works great and was a major improvement over the leaky stock nozzle

Jimmy

• Advertisement
Advertisement