Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money money money

Options
  • 28-07-2010 4:48pm

I got the letter about fees today. Just going into my second year. Last year there were forms for me to send in to let the college know that I'm eligible for free fees and that my maintenance grant would cover the €1500 reg fee.

This year there were no forms sent to me about it. Just got the bank giro form and the associated notes. Does the college just assume that my circumstances are the same or do I send them a letter/ring the office or something?

I don't really wanna just wait for it to come up at registration or something. It's the difference between paying full fees or €85. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'd give the Fees Office a buzz. They probably are assuming your circumstances are they same, but I'd give them a call to be safe. You probably won't get hold of them until tomorrow morning now, but they should be able to clarify it straight away.

Thanks, once again boards steers me right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

This is mostly me being too lazy to look it up, but does anyone know offhand what scholars have to do about the €1500? Do you just not pay it?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭rjt

This is mostly me being too lazy to look it up, but does anyone know offhand what scholars have to do about the €1500? Do you just not pay it?

Yeah, just pay the 85 euro (or 77). On the epay website the total charge is just 85, they know not to charge the 1500.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

Just pay the e85 - I called them to check.

• Advertisement
Advertisement