Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infosec Talk - Monday 2nd August

Options
  • 28-07-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

I will be giving a talk on Information Security at 091Labs on Monday the 2nd of August. I would hope to be getting started at 7:30pm.

Though covering a technical topic, I will be endeavouring to make it as general-public-friendly as possible. I will cover plenty of user-level topics as well as the geekier end of things.

All are welcome. There is no set charge, but we will place a donation bucket at the door... give what you can afford... and what you think the talk was worth :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭einshteen

Should be interesting, looking forward to it.

P.S. Use this form for getting it up on facebook/site/twitter etc, the description fields are the important ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Fair play, Gerry. It was a great talk!

Already have SELinux installed on Ubuntu!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 emacken

Thanks aswell - It's nice to have a real seminar as opposed to always reading stuff on the net. Interesting discussions.

Looking forward to your future talks.

Advertisement