Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singers wanted!!!

Options
  • 28-07-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

We are looking for singers for a variety of working tribute acts.

Please PM your details with any photos and audio (if available) and we will be in touch to arrange an audition.

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any positions open in the Limerick area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Which tribute acts? so we can decide if we suit the role...

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Jocnic

I live in Wexford! I have a CD made if you are interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jadeb06

in the limerick area where r ye bassed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Hi I think you might want to be a bit more specific in your post... or the list of questions from people will continue. Are you country wide and are the positions full time etc. I partuicularly am interested in whether they require full time commitment and travel around the country, or if this is a job you could take as a second job. (as in weekends only)

Thanks

B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 aoife_kk

heya,
    ive a variety of experience and would quite enjoy getting back into singing
    the only audio i have www.myspace.rosskearley if you listen to by firelight and lullaby thats me
    thanks alot
    Aoife
    (ps i dont know how to send photos on this )
    We are looking for singers for a variety of working tribute acts.

Please PM your details with any photos and audio (if available) and we will be in touch to arrange an audition.

Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dave Long

Anything in the dublin area????

Advertisement