Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student interview but still no letter

Options
  • 28-07-2010 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

A couple of months ago I went to a mature student interview at TCD. It seemed to go well.

However I haven't recieved a letter yet either accepting or declining my place

I'm livingin Scotland at the moment..would that have any thing to do with it? Is there anyway of finding out? I really need to find out. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 robydrupo

which course did you apply for? Have you tried to send them an email asking for updates?
    I had my interview a couple of months ago and after one month I received the letter...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Yh i had interview for one of the extramural courses I had an interview, I just emailed them after it and they got back straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'd ring them up as you usually find out within a few weeks of the interview.

Advertisement