Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA DUBLIN V IKEA BELFAST

Options
  • 28-07-2010 12:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Hi there,

I was thinking of going to IKEA in dublin w'end after next to buy everything for my new house, top to bottom !! so will be spending a lot of money, I am just wondering would I save more money by shopping in IKEA Belfast ?? anyone been to both that can compare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭centre half

www.ikea.ie

www.ikea.co.uk

Only you know how much you'll save as I don't know what you're buying, but at a guess you'll save a couple of thousand €. You can split it with me for giving you a hand. Get someone you know with a van to do a couple of runs and throw them a few quid. Well worth it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

From the bargain alerts forum i saved this little gem:
    viking wrote: »
    Will throw my own site into the mix:

www.cataloguecompare.com

Allows you to compare Argos UK v. IE pricing for an item by simply entering in the catalogue number for the item.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

The last time I checked a few weeks ago, Dublin seemed to be cheaper because of the drop in the value of the euro. You will just have to check a selection of items. My own feeling is that you will be better off in Dublin, but it depends on the particular items you are after.

Advertisement