Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing a module ?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

If i fail a module in my first year what is the fees i have to pay to repeat it or is it covered under the free fees ?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Repeat costs are not covered by free fees. How much depends on what college you go to. For example, in UCD it costs €230 to repeat a module, but afaik it's still free in Trinity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

Its NCI

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

ncirl.ie wrote:
    Repeat Registration

Depending upon when you register to repeat there are two separate repeat registration forms and fee structures.

To repeat modules from 2008/09 in the 2009/10 academic year you should complete the External Repeat Registration Form this is also available on the Student Portal and return to the Examinations Office. The fee to repeat any number of modules by examination only in the academic year 2009/10 is €500.00. Please contact the Fees Office is you intend to repeat modules by attending as these fees differ depending upon your programme of study and the number of modules being repeated.

To repeat modules from semester one and/or semester two in the autumn session of 2009/10 you should complete the Repeat Registration Form which is also available on the Student Portal and return to the Examinations Office along with the appropriate fee. The fee to repeat in the autumn session is €100.00 and then €30 per module being repeated.

Note: Repeat registration forms for the 2009/10 autumn session will not be accepted until end of year transcripts have been released.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement