Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSN ON NOKIA E63?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

can i get msn on the nokia e63? if im on meteor and i have the free internet and free texts plan.. will i be charged for using msn? is the nokia e63 a good phone? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

you can probably get a program such as ebuddy to login to msn on your phone.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The stand alone doesnt support the E63, but the 'chat IM' app will:> http://store.ovi.com/content/20855

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i use fring. www.fring.com

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

i use fring. www.fring.com

Im using Nokia E63 from Three and it has standalone MSN messenger from Microsoft

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

finnteme wrote: »
    Im using Nokia E63 from Three and it has standalone MSN messenger from Microsoft

Thats a version installed for 3 ireland

• Advertisement

I got the official Microsoft client for my N86 off the Ovi store but I believe it doesn't support S60v3 FP1 devices anymore. There is a version on the net that works on the N95 (so should work on the E63 as well as they're both the same OS).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

there a windows live app for it...im sure if u googled symbian windows live messenger you would find it...

Advertisement