Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 into €400...

Options
  • 28-07-2010 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to turn €100 into €400 for my cousin this weekend, i was thinkin maybe doin an accumulator in the GAA football quarter finals.

Any other ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

€100 Rip van winkle 3.25 Goodwood returns €400 with Will Hill :) He's fav in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Horses being horses there is no such thing as turning water into wine. Though if you don't need the money too badly 100e on Rip van Winkle is certainly the fastest way to do it (or lose it).

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ALTESSE12

Tipperary under 21 tonight 1/2
    Kerry to beat Down 1/3
    Meath to beath Kildare 1/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Put it on lady eclair in the first at goodwood not only will you have 400 you'll have 700 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

well i was hoping to stay away from the horses, just too much variance for a single bet, thats why im leading towards football but all ideas welcome ;)

ill post details on what bet i choose so hopefully someone can come up with a winner(s)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

I was looking at this bet for tonight:

€10.00 Treble
    Market Selection Price

Ajax v PAOK
    Match Betting Ajax 3/10

Partizan Belgrade v HJK Helsinki
    Match Betting Partizan Belgrade 2/5

Tipperary U21 v Clare U21
    Match Betting Tipperary U21 4/9

Total stake €10.00
    Estimated return €26.29

Not sure about the hurling though, is this a game Tipp should win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭dan de man

sour mash to be placed and qenaa to be placed,4.00 and 4.35 goodwood,100 double = 429.55,ive just done it myself:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Sit in and watch the GAA matches that are on tv this weekend. Watch the game for about 10 minutes or so to get a feel of it and look at the total points team A and B and also total points markets. If you watch GAA and can read the game you can get some really good value on the overs and unders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

Sit in and watch the GAA matches that are on tv this weekend. Watch the game for about 10 minutes or so to get a feel of it and look at the total points team A and B and also total points markets. If you watch GAA and can read the game you can get some really good value on the overs and unders.

Great tip, tried it at the weekend and at half time I put a ton on Kildare over 13.5 at 11/10, thanks very much for the advice and unlucky with not getting tonight's bet on.

Who do you usually make these bets with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

well from the screenshots that he provides then it would be pp.
    hes 1 of the best at these kind of bets,,from what we see anyway.;)
    if only he had a log??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

coughlan08 wrote: »
    well from the screenshots that he provides then it would be pp.
    hes 1 of the best at these kind of bets,,from what we see anyway.;)
    if only he had a log??
    He sure seems to be frequenting the after-timing thread a lot! ;)

funnyname wrote: »
    Who do you usually make these bets with?

Paddy Power. It's not the best for the odds but it's what i started with and like their layout. Anyways not sure who else does the in play GAA bets.
    coughlan08 wrote: »
    if only he had a log??

Might start one once the leagues kick off. But i wouldn't have the GAA bets in it anyways unless it was something before the game. Remember that's my superstitious bet. :D Anyways the line changes so much as do the odds so it's not something you can really tip.
    Verance wrote: »
    He sure seems to be frequenting the after-timing thread a lot!

Because i go huge stakes on the in play GAA bets i've become superstitious at posting them up before the final whistle. It's the only bet i'll after-time except for the rare soccer one i wasn't around for to post up before kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

well, in the end up i went with the following..

down to win

tyrone to win

cork to win

kildare to win accumulater..

fckin dubs destroyed it all :mad:

I'd a bad run today. Lost the 2 in play bets i had in both games. Thankfully i withdrew a few grand 2 days ago and just left 300 in the account. Lost 150 today. Hate to guess what my loses could have been if i never made that withdraw. I probably would have went a couple of hundred on each.

Advertisement