Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research!!! Help!!!

Options
  • 28-07-2010 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dear friends!!!

I need you help! IT’S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!

I’m conducting research at the University in Minsk (Belarus) and need responses from NATIVE SPEAKERS OF ENGLISH.

Please write ANY words or word combinations that you associate with the concept ‘MORAL VALUES’ (as many as possible in a maximum of 3 minutes).

You would write to my mail taisa@me.by

Could you also indicate your sex (M, F), age (14-17 18-22 23-35 36-50 51-65 66-80) and final education (school college University advanced degree)

PLEASE!!! Could you ask other people you know (native speakers of English) also to answer this question and to send their answers directly to my mail: taisa@me.by ?

It helps me a lot!!! Please don’t ignore my request!!!

Sincerely yours Tanya Yachnaya

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

please request permission in advance of posting surveys.

thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement