Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropbox on Meteor ?

Options
  • 28-07-2010 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having issues with this ?
    Won't upload for me, wondering if it might be a blocked port thing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭squire23

No issues here. Using Android 2.1 on HTC Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

I've only used mine for viewing things so far but yeah, uploading fails for me too actually.

edit- I take it back. It was just the shítty edge connection timing out but it automatically retried and got it after a few attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Working fine for me too. Had issues but an update Dropbox released fixed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭long_b

That's weird, photos seem to have uploaded but still getting error messages.

2.2 N1

Has anyone gotten the "load photos automatically when Dropbox is running" to work ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

I am unable to open folders over 3G connection, I get a message saying "empty folder". This is a Meteor specific issue as I have used other sim cards from several other networks no problem.

Works fine over WiFi though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Playsatan

Same problem with meteor not allowing connections from dropbox.
    I cant use dropbox over a 3g connection and have to resort to using the browser to access a file. No idea why but Im guessing they block certain ports on the network.

Advertisement