Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz on the 'Net

Options
  • 27-07-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Thought the boards could use a spot for i-net jazz radio, so I thought I'd kick it off with an invite.

I live in Dublin, and I'm a long time (4 years) jazz radio host on a Shoutcast server group called Circe's Circle Radio. It streams on any listen.pls player and in my case; also into a jazz nightclub in Second Life. If you'd like, please tune it in or come in to SL sometime and join in the music and conversation.

To tune in any Sunday evening at 18:00 GMT, just look up the website; www.coffeeandpajamas.com

I'm looking to do this show live in a club in Dublin with a simulcast into and out of Second Life, if anyone has any interest in doing that with me ie: performing or geeking - please let me know!

Anyone else is doing jazz on the web from Ireland??

Elfay

Advertisement