Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan August 28th

Options
  • 27-07-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys just wondering if I could borrow someones membership number for the game to get a second ticket?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hey Guys just wondering if I could borrow someones membership number for the game to get a second ticket?

All used up I'm afraid, can anyone help him out lads ??

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Might be able to help. I gave it to someone but they never booked tickets. I have been out of country but will check today if they are going to use it and if not its yours. Where are you based - dont forget you will need to get the actual card before going. Obv if someone else comes up with one go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Might be able to help. I gave it to someone but they never booked tickets. I have been out of country but will check today if they are going to use it and if not its yours. Where are you based - dont forget you will need to get the actual card before going. Obv if someone else comes up with one go ahead.

sorry just checked and I am used up too unless its a kid you are looking for the mem for. Lads - can anyone else help?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Mullo76 wrote: »
    sorry just checked and I am used up too unless its a kid you are looking for the mem for. Lads - can anyone else help?

Cheers anyway might just end up buying a second membership I can give it to my cousin then

Got the tickets on general sale thanks though guys

Advertisement