Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Angel Headlights

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

they look crap on Audi's, there designed for BMW, leave them on BMW's.
    thats my opinion anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

kceire wrote: »
    they look crap on Audi's, there designed for BMW, leave them on BMW's.
    thats my opinion anyhow.

Suit my Civic fine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Suit my Civic fine :D

in your opinion.... :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

I put a set on my old golf in my defense the were the proper hella celis versions with the rings powered by one LED not these spurious ones with 4 bulbs.

Having said that if i was doing it now i wouldn't touch them,i think the look nasty,the even look nasty on most BMWs,its like these new Audi DRLS on the right car the look nice but on a an irish spec model the just look like a shiney bracelet on a dirty skanger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

so ye wreckon its a big no no?....

what about blackout projector headlights?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭kingbrumak

jessconr wrote: »
    Does anybody know the best place to get angel headlights for an Audi A4 B6?

I know this is of no help at all but in my opinion you should leave the angel eyes and go for a nice Xenon HID kit instead. A bit more expensive but a lot classier.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jessconr

kingbrumak wrote: »
    I know this is of no help at all but in my opinion you should leave the angel eyes and go for a nice Xenon HID kit instead. A bit more expensive but a lot classier.

Cheers for the comments.

Where's the best place to but these kits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭kingbrumak

jessconr wrote: »
    Where's the best place to but these kits?

Thats a good question, not sure myself to be honest. There is an Irish website that seem to specialize in the kits - http://www.xenon.ie

That website are also running an offer at the moment giving 20 euro off and they also have a good gallery section.

I'm sure any of the good retailers out there would be able to order you a kit as well. Just be careful what you buy, as with everything else there are some dodgy kits out there!

Advertisement