Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted!!

Options
  • 26-07-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Singer wanted to complete band to cover songs to start gigging
    while writing our own oringal songs.. bass and guitar player from offaly and drummer from loais, we pratise in portarlington. Ages from 18-20, looking for someone around that age group. Influences include Muse, Led Zeppelin, Kings of Leon, Red hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana, The Smiths and many more. If your interested get back to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MistresJelly

Hey My name is Mick and I have been told I have a good range I have been in previous groups but they came to nothing.... so i would'nt mind trying out for you guys....I also so had some clasical training a few years back.....So if you would be willing to give me a try-out you can PM me and I can send you my details (phone no. etc) Hope to hear from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Jimmy Blanchfield

alright man. I play guitar in an originals heavy metal band based in athy co.kildare. Have a listen to the link and let me know if your interested. We're working on a new album so we're open to a different style of singer than our last.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4qHx8u-c24

Advertisement