Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Launch day fun

• 26-07-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for queuing up somewhere specific for a bit o' launch day fun? Seems the yanks get all the fun.

Or perhaps I'm being lame again. It's a known issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

I would if i knew where to fecking lineup, but as of yet there is no information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

banquo wrote: »
    Anyone up for queuing up somewhere specific for a bit o' launch day fun? Seems the yanks get all the fun.

Or perhaps I'm being lame again. It's a known issue.

lame thats just putting it lightly..

sure ya wont even get a phone on luanch day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I'll be outside a voda shop in SCD, on a list in the shop which they are not advertising to people apparently however if you ask you should get on it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I may queue outside my local (to home) O2/Vodafone, if I think there's a chance of scoring a phone.

Am working off Grafton Street so will be there later in case I need a plan B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Dades wrote: »
    I may queue outside my local (to home) O2/Vodafone, if I think there's a chance of scoring a phone.

Am working off Grafton Street so will be there later in case I need a plan B.

Wait. Alan?

• Advertisement

Eh, no. :p

The only Plan B i have is to put their album on my shiney new iphone 4 (please god).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

Newbridge baby sure its iPhone central..........................NOT

I'm sure employees in store will take the first ones and some stores might not have any after that to offer joe public.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I'm sure employees in store will take the first ones and some stores might not have any after that to offer joe public.

doubt it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I'm going to be up in vodafone dundalk first thing friday morning :-)

If I see any of you bastards outside my sekret O2 store on Friday, I will be be making some angry posts. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'll be outside O2 in cork when they open friday morning. Mainly because i'll be in a mad rush on the day travelling somewhere

Advertisement